– To devise and deliver marketing campaigns for productions, projects and other activity to agreed budgets and alongside co-producers and venues as necessary.
– Managing and coordinating external media agencies on advertising plans & delivery.
– To create and deliver the Company’s social media plans for individual projects and year-round.
– Ensuring all artwork is produced and approved in good time & to a high standard.
– To write effective copy for publicity, email and direct mail as required for promotional purposes.
– To create and co-ordinate Front of House marketing materials.
– To work with design agencies and individuals to deliver creative concepts for marketing collateral and be responsible for proofing the same to include appropriate use of logo/brand for final approval.
Desired skills and interests for the role include:
– The ability to successfully work in an energetic and dynamic environment
– A genuine interest in and enthusiasm for theatre
– A creative, confident, ambitious communicator who has a proactive, positive and flexible approach to work
– A genuine interest in achieving and surpassing campaign and audience targets
– Knowledge and interest in all media, from traditional to new and emerging media
– Organised and self-motivated, has the ability to manage self and act on initiative, work
– The ability to engage with a wide range of personalities and backgrounds and to develop and maintain good relationships with promoters, producers, artists and media
– Demonstrable experience of effectively working on and managing multiple campaigns within and across traditional and digital platforms (including social media)
– Established media contacts
To see a full list of responsibilities, please visit our website:
How to Apply
If you would like an informal discussion about the position, please do feel free to contact Phoebe Cooke, General Manager, at email@example.com
If you have access needs, we would be happy to provide this pack in other formats, including large print. Please contact Phoebe at the address above.
To apply, you should describe what attracts you to this position and provide clear evidence of your ability to meet the criteria outlined in the Job Description and Person Specification. Please make sure you include:
– Your CV
– Letter of application – no more than two sides of A4, size 12 font
– Names and contact details for at least two employment referees. We will take up references only if a job offer is made
– Completed Equal Opportunities monitoring form
Deadline: Friday 8th December 2023 at 5pm.
Interviews Thursday 14th December 2023.
- Contact name: Phoebe
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to application details
Head of Technical Operations
Olivier Awards Production Administrator (Ticketing)