As Chichester Festival Theatre’s Youth and Outreach Coordinator you will support the development of work for children and young people, as a beacon of inspiration and excellence for the region. You will be an advocate for youth theatre; committed to supporting projects and inspiring young people to realise their full potential through the arts.
You will support the administration of the youth theatre, including membership, maintenance of the waiting list, registration of new members and correspondence with parents and youth theatre members. Administration of CFYT membership will include youth theatre satellite locations, disability, technical and specialist groups. You will also support youth outreach programmes, projects and activities as required.
The Youth and Outreach Coordinator will also facilitate and/or support practical workshops with CFYT groups & youth strands.
You will support the strategic development of the youth theatre programme in consultation with the Youth and Outreach team, and in accordance with the vision, direction and values set out by CFT’s mission.
Full details of the role and working at CFT can be found at https://www.cft.org.uk/jobs/youth-and-outreach-coordinator
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Enthusiasm for working with children and young people
- Ability to facilitate practical sessions with young people and to manage the space confidently
- A team player able to collaborate, connect and work with others internally, externally as well as on own initiative
- Motivated and proactive approach to work with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Good time management and prioritising skills
- High level skills in computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a creative environment
- Experience of digital technology to support learning content
- A UK driving licence
- Updated DBS status
- Working knowledge of GDPR
Full details of the role and working at CFT can be found by visiting the jobs page on our website https://www.cft.org.uk/jobs/youth-and-outreach-coordinator
How to Apply
Please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Within your covering letter (maximum 1 page) please include and outline:
- Relevant experience of working in a creative environment;
- Practical facilitation experience with children and young people
- Competency in administration skills.
If you need a change to be made so that you can make your application, please contact us at email@example.com or call the People Team on 01243 784437. Please tell us what changes you might need e.g. a different font size for the advert and job description, or if you need wheelchair access at interview, or if you’re d/Deaf, a BSL interpreter. We are here to support you.
Link to application details
Head of Technical Operations
Olivier Awards Production Administrator (Ticketing)