UK Theatre Organisation, Partner, Concert Hall Affiliate, and Professional Plus Members can advertise vacancies on the UK Theatre website free of charge.
We welcome vacancies which adhere to recruitment recommendations and good practice. Please see the following guidelines on this: the Arts Council Culture Change Toolkit and the Equality and Human Rights Commission's guidance.
To Post a Vacancy
If you are a member (excl. Professional members), to post your vacancy :
- Log in to the Members' Area
- Click on 'Add New Record', complete details and click 'Save'
- If you have any difficulties with this, please email some brief wording and a link to your vacancy details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post the vacancy for you.
- Please note, if you are a Professional member and you would like to post a job ad, there will be a fee of £75 + VAT. All other membership categories can advertise free of charge.
- If you are a Partner member, please email us with the details of your vacancy and we will post it on your behalf.
If you are not a member of UK Theatre or are a Professional Member:
- You can advertise a vacancy for just £75 + VAT
- Contact us at email@example.com or on 020 7557 6700 to arrange this.