£20,000 plus benefits – depending on experience
Cameron Mackintosh is a theatrical producer and theatre owner, responsible for many successful musicals such as Les Miserables, The Phantom of the Opera, Cats, Oliver!, Miss Saigon, Mary Poppins and Hamilton. Mackintosh's company Delfont Mackintosh owns eight London theatres, the Gielgud, Noël Coward, Novello, Prince Edward, Prince of Wales, Queen's, Wyndham's and the Victoria Palace.
• Maintaining digital library for current and past campaigns
• Help to plan and execute posts and campaigns across social media channels including Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram and YouTube.
• Help to create engaging and timely content to raise brand awareness and increase website traffic.
• Collation and distribution of press cuttings
• Copywriting, proof reading and managing the approval process for print materials
• Ensuring all information on production websites is current by regular checks and updates.
• Assisting with evening events and post-show receptions.
• Monitoring campaign activity
• Dealing with general marketing requests for materials
• Assisting the Marketing Director and the rest of the team with any required administrative tasks to ensure
smooth day to day running of the department.
• Office management
• Coordinating department diary and arranging Marketing meetings.
• Knowledge and practical experience of box office and ticketing systems is preferred, together with familiarity
with the workings of West End theatre
• Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential - plus attention to detail, combined with energy
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Good command of written English, excellent telephone manner, ability to juggle and prioritise a number of
tasks and willingness to get involved are vital to this position
• A confident and resourceful self-starter - and a real team player
Application is by CV and cover letter detailing your skills, experience and interest in the role.
Please email your application to David Dolman at email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 28 June 2019