The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry. Founded in 1992 in the UK, ATG is now the world’s number one live-theatre company with close to 50 venues in Britain, North America and Germany. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
We are looking for a confident, friendly and proactive individual to administer the Ambassador Theatre Group’s office in Charing Cross.
This is a great opportunity for someone with great people skills who can present the best possible first impression of the company for all our clients and guests, and who enjoys multitasking in a busy environment.
You'll work with colleagues to provide reception and administrative support to our London-based teams, achieving an outstanding level of customer service and ensuring the smooth running of the office at all times. This job is an excellent way to learn about the people and teams that make up ATG; many people currently working in the company have worked at this reception before.
Our reception is open from 8.30am – 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
• Operate and ensure the smooth and efficient running of reception, ensuring an excellent welcome and level of
service to staff and visitors in person, by telephone and email.
• Manage, train and support trainees and temporary staff working at reception.
• Provide administration support to other departments, particularly the senior leadership team.
• Manage resources for the 4th and 5th floor offices, from post through to office equipment.
• Manage the 4th floor meeting rooms and meeting room diary.
Our ideal candidate will:
• Be ambitious to offer the highest quality of customer service. You'll care about the experience people have
when in contact with us and aim to be the best you can.
• Care about smart, neat presentation, and offer an excellent first impression of the company whether in person,
by telephone or email.
• Have a high level of discretion. We will be able to trust you to handle confidential and commercially sensitive
information and to welcome our most valued clients.
• Be able to use Microsoft Office programs, ideally Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel, with the ability to learn new
systems where required.
• Demonstrate good judgement in prioritising tasks and managing your time. You'll need to manage your own
workload, including being smart about competing priorities, and you'll need to decide whether to forward
incoming calls and queries on to other staff.
• Be approachable and have a positive attitude to supporting others. You will enjoy working with a wide variety
Please use the link below to apply online and for the job description
ATG strives to be an equal opportunities employer.