The Ambassador Theatre Group
Harold Pinter Theatre, London
ATG is the biggest theatre operating company in the world, with the unrivalled advantage of owning the UK’s largest theatre ticketing business (atgtickets.com & lovetheatre.com) and theatre’s largest membership scheme (ATG Theatre Card: c.94K members). Having become the biggest, we are now intent on becoming the best!
ATG’s vision is to become a customer-centric organisation and leader in the entertainment world. Our in-venue sales and ticketing teams are key to this success as they are very often the face of the organisation, being the first contact for customers walking in to our box offices, but also as the liaison with producers and marketing teams.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in three of our West End venues following an upgrade to the existing structure. In order to recognise the evolution of the box office role and in an attempt to show our commitment to offering all customers the best possible experience we have appointed Sales & Ticketing Managers in the Savoy, Harold Pinter & Playhouse theatres. We are now in a position to further bolster the department by recruiting Deputy Sales & Ticketing Managers in each of the aforementioned venues.
The Savoy, Harold Pinter & Playhouse are three of the most beautiful theatres the West End has to offer, each with unique character and a rich history. This is a fantastic year of programming with The Playhouse due to host three high profile plays as part of a sponsored season, featuring named stars. The Harold Pinter Theatre has just played host to the ground-breaking Pinter at the Pinter season and the Savoy Theatre has recently opened the smash hit 9 to 5 the Musical.
We are looking for dynamic, customer focussed team players who will help us maximise opportunities in revenue management, as well as our industry leading hospitality packages. You will play an instrumental role in assisting the Sales & Ticketing Manager to lead your ticketing teams to deliver excellent customer service to all visitors and stakeholders. This is an opportunity to help shape the future direction of box office operations in three key West End theatres.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To support the Sales & Ticketing Manager in the revenue management of ticketing and package inventory.
• To support the Sales & Ticketing Manager in achieving all KPIs.
• Actively look for opportunities to increase membership to ATG’s Theatre Card.
• To attend marketing meetings in the absence of Sales & Ticketing Managers.
• To balance the needs of multiple stakeholders including producers, paying customers, marketing agencies, ticketing agencies and all ATG departments.
• To motivate the Box Office team and drive forward training & development.
• To play an active role in ensuring the venue is focussed on access and is able to provide an inclusive ticketing policy.
Please use the link below to apply and for further information about the job description.