This role would suit an individual with proven technical rigging skills within the lighting industry. The role requires attention to detail, adherence to the procedures laid out within the Hire Processing System and the desire to strive to improve these processes. The role requires good technical skills combined with a solid understanding of the equipment and the ability to expand on that knowledge. Good communication and interpersonal skills are desired to liaise with a large team of warehouse staff.
• Ensure all equipment is prepared to customer requirements & maintaining a high standard of quality.
• Ensure all equipment is in full working order, complying with current electrical legislation
• Ensure the timely and efficient preparation of all equipment meeting dispatch deadlines.
• Repair and maintain all equipment as requested by customers or internal staff
• Repair and maintain all rigging equipment on return from a hire customer.
• Follow the correct paperwork procedures and ensure other workshop technicians do so.
• Effectively liaise with all team technicians helping to ensure the maximum use of resources available.
• Ensure all workshop duties are performed including, but not restricted to, loading & unloading of vehicles,
tidying up, and manufacture of custom equipment & assistance of other Warehouse Teams.
• Generate business for the company and promote customer satisfaction
• Work alongside the members of other warehouse teams and communicate effectively
• Very strong attention to detail and accuracy in compiling orders
• IT skills, InspHire processing
• Experience and knowledge of rigging equipment/ladders an advantage
Personal Competencies and Behaviours
• To work alongside the members of other warehouse teams and communicate effectively
• To learn about the company and its activities in order to understand and deal with the customers
• Deadline conscious-highly organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task managing a challenging
workload and meet strict deadlines
• Willing and flexible approach, with the ability to work on own initiative
• To represent the Company in a courteous and appropriate manner in any dealings with customers
• To resolve any issues arising with colleagues in a professional manner
• To follow correct procedures at all times and to follow the policies laid out in the staff handbook
• To ensure that Health and Safety Guidelines are adhered to at all times.
• To maintain and enhance the quality of the White Light service at all times
• To carry out your duties/responsibilities in a manner that reflects the Core Values of White Light at all times
Apart from the duties summarised in your job description, we retain the right in consultation with the post holder to include other reasonable duties, which are part of, and incidental to, this type of work.
Please apply with a CV and covering email to email@example.com