The Other Palace is where our passion for discovering, developing and reinterpreting theatre comes to life. Taking up its own special position within the LW Theatres family, it’s a lively, inventive place; one where bold new ideas are explored, imaginations fired, and the talents of our next-generation of theatre-makers are encouraged, nurtured and celebrated.
With the vision of Andrew Lloyd Webber at its heart, The Other Palace has become an exciting, creative hub for both the aspiring and the accomplished. A destination for everyone from artists and audiences to writers and producers.
The unique experience our venue offers is one we love to share. So, as well as extending an open invitation to a home for original theatrical performances, we’ve also thrown open our doors and laid on award-winning food and drink to warmly welcome everyone.
We are looking for hard-working, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our Front of House team - providing an exceptional customer welcome and retail experience for our visitors.
• Offer a charming experience at one of our bars or additional sales points, demonstrating great product
knowledge and an ability to maximise sales by tailoring offers, products and services to the individual customer
• To usher inside the auditorium, upholding and enforcing all visiting company, Health and Safety, and fire
evacuation policies and procedures – ensuring that the theatre experience is both enjoyable and safe.
• To interact with all audience members – delivering an exceptional service that ensures a personable experience is
• Securely handling cash, taking the appropriate care and accuracy for transactions through the tills during sales
• To undertake any other reasonable duties or activities as instructed by theatre management.
Please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
LW Theatres is an equal opportunities employer. We are a family of individuals who celebrate equality and diversity not just in our audiences but also within our company. We are committed to improving the diversity of our workforce and we therefore particularly welcome applications from black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates.