We welcome vacancies which adhere to recruitment recommendations and good practice. Please see the following guidelines on this: the Arts Council Culture Change Toolkit and the Equality and Human Rights Commission's guidance.
If you have any questions about any of these vacancies, or about applying for jobs in theatre, please contact Natalie Wood on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7557 6700.
To Post a Vacancy
UK Theatre Organisation, Partner, Concert Hall Affiliate, and Professional Plus members can advertise vacancies free of charge:
- Log in to the Members' Area
- Click on 'Add New Record', complete details and click 'Save'
- If you have any difficulties with this, please email some brief wording and a link to your vacancy details to email@example.com and we will post the vacancy for you.
- Please note, if you are a Professional member and you would like to post a job ad, there will be a fee of £75 + VAT. All other membership categories can advertise free of charge.
- If you are a Partner member, please email us with the details of your vacancy and we will post it on your behalf.
Non-members or Professional Members who want to post a vacancy:
- You can advertise a vacancy for £75 + VAT
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your vacancy details or call us on 020 7557 6700 to arrange this.