Artifax is a market leader in the provision of venue and event management systems, we’re looking for a confident individual to join our sales team. You’ll be working alongside experienced salesmen and women selling to a broad range of clients including theatres, concert halls, stadiums, arenas, local authorities and festivals across the world.
The successful candidate must have good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to think clearly under pressure. A strong interest in a sales/business development career is a must.
Key responsibilities include:
• Look after existing accounts and establish new accounts on a daily basis – this includes day to day telephone sales and face to face meetings
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Create proposals for clients based on daily calls and meetings
• Regular meetings with line manager discussing activity, prospects generated, weekly plans, monthly goals, and forecasting
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new prospects, etc
• Recommend changes or improvements in products by evaluating results and competitive developments. New revenue stream ideas always welcome
• Maintain professional sales technique and knowledge by attending regular sales training sessions; establishing personal networks; participating in networking events
• Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and client sales
The candidate should have:
• Closing skills
• Prospecting skills
• Negotiation skills
• Motivation for sales
Please email your CV to email@example.com together with a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Artifax.