Are you looking for your next challenge in an exciting, growing business? We are recruiting for a Theatre Manager to join us at The Princess Theatre, Torquay and welcome audiences back to the venue this summer.
The Theatre Manager supports the Theatre Director to deliver a first-class experience for our customers, our producers and the local community. You'll work predominantly with our customer-facing teams, ensuring our operations are efficient and customer-focussed, that we achieve the operational and financial goals set in our venue business plan, and ultimately that we deliver an outstanding live entertainment experience.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Deliver the highest standards of customer experience, generating new ideas, capitalising on sales opportunities and maintaining excellent relationships with our stakeholders.
- Prioritise the health and safety of everyone using our building and lead on day-to-day compliance with best practice and company policy.
- Support and coach a diverse team to succeed in their goals and maintain wellbeing.
- Maintain great attention to detail and ensure we operate to agreed brand standards.
- Understand our mission, values and goals and help us deliver on them.
The Princess Theatre holds a prominent position on the seafront, seating 1,491, and hosts a variety of shows including large scale musicals, plays, comedy and music. The 'Princess Bistro' is our food and beverage operation, comprising a daytime cafe and takeaway kiosk, two bars and pre-show dining as well as bespoke event catering options.
Torquay is an exciting, ambitious town, growing in opportunity and can provide attractive quality of life benefits for candidates considering a relocation.
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry. Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. You'll be joining the company at an exciting time as we prepare to bring back live entertainment in 2021.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a stage for everyone. Onstage and off, we hold ourselves accountable for nurturing an inclusive culture. Find out more about us and our values at atg.co.uk and careers.atg.co.uk
Please use the link below to apply