Oeuvre A Participatory Service Ltd
Set by Artist, Producer, Judge, Designer
This is a unique digital opportunity, where you are able share your knowledge and experience to groups, in your specialism, around the world.
Who is eligible?:
This is to critique group/ensemble ‘digitally’. All who apply and are selected are practicing industry professionals. The Art forms and specialists who are eligible to apply in phase 1:
* Professional performers: Music, Dance, Acting, Circus, Dramatic Arts, Comedy, Other..
* Specialists: Choreographers, Producers, Directors, Backstage Craft/role Festival & Contest Judges/Leaders, Coaches
Please contact us for a comprehensive list of sub genres, instrumentation, and career role.
** Oeuvre Critique, is global and allows access of audiences of an ensemble/group/troupe/team.. access to specialists of their ‘genre/taste of style
The following is a desired expectation, though training will be provided. This is freelance and it is not intended to replace or clash with your full-time employment and touring programmes.
* Critically noted achievements and qualifications to coach group/ensembles of your subject area.
* Outstanding CV/portfolio of professional expertise that is current.
* Qualification direct to your specialism (instrument, design, act etc)
* Industry specific 2-4 References in support
* You are dynamic and enthusiastic to support and mold groups and ensembles
* You are innovative in demonstrating appropriate tools/tricks to support others.
* You have a clear spoken and written English. **Multiple languages are acceptable.
* Knowledge and experience in group/ensemble judging guidelines for Contest, Festival, University and Award ‘entries’
* Educational confidence in terms and examination bodies expectations, demonstrated from experience in classroom teaching, private tutor, university masterclass residence, arts college ‘artistic in residence’ and/or a coach
* Dynamic and confident in front of a camera.
* Competent with computer equipment
* Online ‘safeguarding’ certification and UK DSB advanced
What is a Critique Ambassador
Groups leaders select their suitable Ambassador and the type of critique, submitting digitally. In return the Ambassador provides within 7 days a comprehensive critique, complete with live action annotation, written and verbal commentary and demonstrative tips and tools for each member of the group to further flourish.
If you would like an application form, Critique Ambassador E-brochure, FAQ for Future Artists, please contact us, and/or see the link on the website.