The Ambassador Theatre Group is a world leader in live entertainment; we operate venues, run major ticketing platforms and produce award-winning shows. We are recruiting for a Theatre Manager to join us at The Bristol Hippodrome and welcome audiences back to our beautiful, busy venue presenting a wide range of top-quality musicals, comedy and plays year round.
The Theatre Manager supports the Theatre Director to deliver a first-class experience for our customers, our producers and the local community. You'll work predominantly with our customer-facing teams, ensuring our operations are efficient and customer-focussed, that we achieve the operational and financial goals set in our venue business plan, and ultimately that we deliver an outstanding live entertainment experience.
We're looking for someone who can:
• Deliver the highest standards of customer experience, generating new ideas, capitalising on sales opportunities and maintaining excellent relationships with our stakeholders.
• Prioritise the health and safety of everyone using our building and lead on day-to-day compliance with best practice and company policy.
• Support and coach a diverse team to succeed in their goals and maintain wellbeing.
• Maintain great attention to detail and ensure we operate to agreed brand standards.
• Understand our mission, values and goals and help us deliver on them.
The job description for the role details the requirements and the attributes for this challenging and exciting role. If you have the skills to achieve these goals and an affinity for our values we’d like to hear from you! Experience from within the entertainment sector is welcomed but not essential and we actively encourage applications from people from the widest range of backgrounds, including those currently under-represented in this industry.
The Bristol Hippodrome is one of the United Kingdom’s largest stages and is the established home in the region for all the top flight West End and Broadway musicals, opera, ballet and comedy touring the country. Bristol itself is an incredibly vibrant and optimistic place to live and work, as well as being close to the most beautiful countryside and the sea.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a stage for everyone. Onstage and off, we hold ourselves accountable for nurturing an inclusive culture. Find out more about us and our values at atg.co.uk and careers.atg.co.uk
Please use the link below to apply.