The Ambassador Theatre Group is the largest owner/operator of theatres in the UK with over 50 UK and international venues. We're an internationally recognised theatre producer and a leader in theatre ticketing services through ATG Tickets, a market-leading business selling over 11 million tickets in the UK each year.
We are recruiting for a full time member of our Customer Contact Centre, to sell tickets, ATG Theatre Cards and retail packages for all our UK venues and clients. If you have a gift for leaving customers feeling happy and looking forward to an experience at the ATG theatres, we want to hear from you. You will be based at our Contact Centre at the New Wimbledon Theatre on a fixed term contract offered for approximately 3 to 6 months. The core working hours will be between 9am and 6pm with the possibility of some occasional weekend work.
This is an opportunity to work as part of a friendly and supportive team, sharing an interest in theatre, working with a stimulating and ever-changing product range - some of the UK's biggest and most exciting shows, and the added extras that make a visit to our theatres even more special.
• You'll be replying to customer queries from our web support form and any other pre-show support they may need.
• You'll help us develop and sustain audiences throughout the country by pro-actively selling tickets and retail offers, providing excellent levels of customer care and taking care to meet and exceed our customer expectations.
We will keep it real. We are a business. While we are target and sales driven, we can assure you, you will be surrounded by driven, approachable and passionate individuals.
What we would like to see from you;
• You will enjoy working in a team in a fast paced environment
• Experience of working in sales role or environment is an advantage but not required.
• You like achieving targets.
• You remain calm under pressure.
• You communicate clearly and confidently.
• You're passionate about delivering great Customer Service.
• You have a passion for or an interest in theatre.
• You are eager to learn within a theatre environment.
If you have the skills to achieve our goals and an affinity for our values, we’d like to hear from you! We actively encourage applications from people from the widest range of backgrounds, including those currently under-represented in this industry. On the job training will be provided to the successful candidates.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a stage for everyone. Onstage and off, we hold ourselves accountable for nurturing an inclusive culture. Find out more about us and our values at atg.co.uk and careers.atg.co.uk
Please use the link below to apply.