Nullarbor Productions and RGM Productions
In the region of £25k per annum dependent on experience.
Nullarbor Productions and RGM Productions are searching for a Production Assistant to provide general support to our Managing Director, Executive Producer and our small but busy production team across our UK and international productions. The ideal candidate will be Mac literate, fluent in Excel and Word, and have excellent communication and organisational skills. An understanding of theatrical budgets, settlements, production agreements, and UK/international touring is desirable.
Provide production and administrative assistance in the coordination of Nullarbor and RGM’s produced, licensed and managed UK and international productions / tours.
- General assistance to the Executive Producer and production team
- Assistance with budgeting and financial management
- Preparation of sales reports, royalty/fee statements, and investor reports
- Some level of financial responsibility including financial coding, purchase orders,
reconciliation duties, liaison with bookkeeper, FEU and tax issues
- Updating production schedules, templates and show materials
- Assistance with contracting and compliance
- Assistance with general management
- Correspondence and liaison with external parties including creative team, agents, rights
holders, clients, and producing partners / licensees
- Maintenance of records and archives
- Arranging meetings and conference calls, including note taking and follow up
- Assistance with office management tasks including managing phones
- Booking and arranging travel and accommodation
- Developing presentation documents and general research
- Carrying out any other duties that may be reasonably required.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Just like our productions, we celebrate diversity and pride ourselves on our welcoming and inclusive
environment, where everyone is valued and encouraged to be themselves.