Nothing beats the energy and excitement of a great live experience! That’s why our mission is to bring the very best in live entertainment to the largest possible number of people.
The Ambassador Theatre Group is a world leader in live entertainment; we operate venues, run major ticketing platforms and produce award-winning shows. We strive to be ambitious, passionate, smart and collaborative in everything we do. You'll be joining the company at an exciting time as we make the most of every opportunity to bring back live entertainment in 2022.
Leas Cliff Hall is part of the Ambassador Theatre Group and welcomes some of the world’s best performers in a vast array of concerts, comedy shows, spoken word, dance and pantomime. Leas Cliff Hall also hosts a large number of conferences, weddings and functions in the Channel Suite. As Head of Marketing and Communications you will lead the marketing and communications team to drive ticket sales, increase function space hire and revenue for Leas Cliff Hall and ATG, as well as driving the venue’s profile within the community through innovative initiatives.
• Support the Theatre Director in raising the profile of the theatre
• Oversee all marketing initiatives to ensure successful growth and improve occupancy
• Liaise with the ATG Programming Team in planning and launching events and seasons
• Ensure the marketing and communications team adheres to key processes to ensure an efficient and consistent way of operating
• Build and maintain strong relationships with traditional media, online channels, and local influencers
Please see the job description attached for more details.
What are we looking for?
• Degree standard marketing qualification or equivalent employment experience
• Proven experience of creating and delivering successful marketing campaigns
• Experience of marketing in a theatre or arts organisation would be desirable
• An attention to detail that ensures you and your teams work is always of a high standard
• A team player who can work collaboratively or professionally with all ATG departments
Please see our person specification attached for more details
Closing Date: Tuesday 12th July
Interviews to take place during w/c 18th July
The Ambassador Theatre Group is an extraordinary success story in the live entertainment industry. Founded in 1992 in the UK, we’ve grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. We are passionate about great shows and our ambition is to help them find the largest possible audiences.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer, which means that we are taking action to ensure that people with disabilities and long-term health conditions feel supported, engaged and able to fulfil their potential in the workplace. We will offer an interview or recruitment event to disabled candidates who tell us they wish to participate in the scheme and who demonstrate in their application that they best meet the essential criteria for the role. Where we receive more applications than we are reasonably able to interview for any given role, we will retain applications for the next available interview opportunity wherever possible.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a stage for everyone. Our stages are a platform for compelling stories – stories that are for all, by all, and of all. Onstage and off, we hold ourselves accountable for nurturing an inclusive culture. Find out more about us and our values at atg.co.uk and careers.atg.co.uk
Please use the link below to apply.