ATG (Ambassador Theatre Group) is the biggest theatre operating company in the world. Founded in 1992 in the UK, we have grown into the world’s number one live-theatre company today. We cover every discipline in the theatre industry, from operating venues to ticketing platforms and producing shows. Having become the biggest, we are now intent on becoming the best!
Our in-venue ticketing teams are key to this success as they are very often the face of the organisation, being the first contact for customers walking into our box offices, but also as the liaison with producers and marketing teams.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in one of our West End venues following an upgrade to the existing team structure. To recognise the evolution of the box office role and to show our commitment to offering all customers the best possible experience we are recruiting a Deputy Sales & Ticketing Manager in the Phoenix Theatre.
The Phoenix Theatre is of the most beautiful theatres the West End has to offer, with its unique character and a rich history dating back to 1930. We are currently playing host to the multi-award-winning musical, Come From Away but we previously enjoyed phenomenal success with a 21-year run of Blood Brothers.
We are looking for a dynamic, customer focused team player who will help us maximise opportunities in revenue management, as well as our industry leading hospitality packages. You will play an instrumental role in assisting the Sales & Ticketing Manager to lead their ticketing team to deliver excellent customer service to all visitors and stakeholders. This is an opportunity to help shape the future direction of box office operations for years to come.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To support the Sales & Ticketing Manager in the revenue management of ticketing and package inventory.
• To support the Sales & Ticketing Manager in achieving all KPIs.
• To attend marketing meetings in the absence of Sales & Ticketing Managers.
• To balance the needs of multiple stakeholders including producers, paying customers, marketing agencies, ticketing agencies and all ATG departments.
• Complete staff rotas ensuring smart and efficient use of hours is maximised.
• To motivate the Box Office team and drive forward training & development.
• To play an active role in ensuring the venue is focused on access and can provide an inclusive ticketing policy.
We are a Disability Confident Committed Employer, which means that we are taking action to ensure that people with disabilities and long-term health conditions feel supported, engaged and able to fulfil their potential in the workplace. We will offer an interview or recruitment event to disabled candidates who tell us they wish to participate in the scheme and who demonstrate in their application that they best meet the essential criteria for the role. Where we receive more applications than we are reasonably able to interview for any given role, we will retain applications for the next available interview opportunity wherever possible.
If you’d like to discuss accessibility prior to applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Please use the link below to apply.