Crossroads Live is one of the world’s leading producers of live large-scale theatrical entertainment, having staged shows in over forty countries. Experienced Production Assistant required to work in our Covent Garden General Management office.
Experience in a similar environment in the theatre industry, preferably on commercial musicals in a General Manager’s office. Must be familiar with Excel. Good knowledge of rehearsal spaces and the UKT/SOLT agreements is helpful.
Previous touring (including international) experience, a bonus.
Must be organised and confident but willing to learn and will work on all our productions, the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks calmly and effectively is essential.
• Rehearsal/Audition venue bookings
• Script copying and binding
• General Running / Banking duties
• Creating, updating and distributing records and production data (contact sheets, company lists etc)
• Travel and accommodation bookings
• Preparation and administration of contracts for artistes, crew and creatives
• Clerical tasks
• Collating programme and brochure information and proof reading
• First Call Notices
• Drafting and issuing travel itineraries
• Organisation and payment of Per Diems
• Organisation of wardrobe/wig calls
• Organisation of first nights, press nights, parties and gifts
• Show visits
• Basic accounting, including payroll checking, drafting purchase orders, invoice coding and administration, credit card reconciliation, budgets for auditions, rehearsals, and parties
• Responding to customer feedback
• Administration of house seats/charity vouchers
• Scheduling/preparations for meetings
• Arranging interviews
• Organising Access performances
• Fielding calls
Crossroads Live is committed to attracting the best qualified people available without regard to age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applicants from Black, Asian, Ethnically Diverse, and under-represented communities.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 10am-6pm. Some evening and weekend work occasionally required in-line with requirements of the productions.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Please send CV and covering email, noting ‘Production Assistant’ in the subject header to firstname.lastname@example.org