£35, 000 per annum
The Royal Opera House continues to lead the way in opera, ballet, music and dance both live on stage and through multiple digital platforms, from live streaming and social media to worldwide cinema screenings. The work of our Audiences and Media team focuses on growing the love, advocacy and demand for the art presented by the Royal Opera House, so that we can also grow our audience-generated revenues.
We are looking for an Associate Production Manager to work as an integral part of the Film and Broadcast team. You will provide a range of production management and coordination support for all aspects of audio-visual content produced in house by designated ROH Studios teams. Projects include but are not limited to: live relays for the ROH cinema programme, VOD live streaming, and the subsequent post production for DVD and worldwide TV exploitation; the filming of live performancesand events for other projects (livestreaming or television broadcast commissions).
The successful candidate will be a collaborative team player, able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar role in TV or film production
- Good knowledge of multi-camera, single camera and live relay production and processes, technology and formats
- Good knowledge of post-production workflows, technology and formats for delivery of projects for a wide variety of platforms
- Experience of working in a highly deadline-sensitive environment, working with thoroughness, detail and accuracy
- Excellent administrative, time-management and organizational skills and ability to manage a busy workload
- Substantial experience of working as a very small production team unit with a large team of freelancers
- Ability to liaise effectively with people at all levels and confidence working with high profile artists and presenters
- Confidence to negotiate rates and terms when required with freelancers and suppliers
The Royal Opera House is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive. We welcome applications from those who are currently underrepresented in our workforce; in particular those who are ethnically diverse and/or disabled. As a Disability Confident Employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential minimum criteria for our vacancies.
A full job description and information on how to apply is available on our website. If you have any access requirements for your application, please contact the ROH Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 12th August, 2022
First round interviews will take place on Wednesday 17th August
Applicants must have work authorisation for the UK.
Please apply via our website