Hartshorn - Hook Enterprises is a creative group of companies, working across live entertainment, hospitality and
lifestyle. We are renowned for producing world-class immersive and traditional theatre and providing services to the
live entertainment industry, as well as our hospitality brands, such as The Lucky Club and The Farrier, Camden.
The HHE group creates amazing experiences, from productions to marketing campaigns and from ticketing to
merchandising. Our companies share values of quality, innovation, welfare and equality.
We are keen to attract a diverse applicant pool, and we are aware that some under-represented groups are typically
less likely to apply for jobs unless they are sure they comfortably meet all the criteria. With this in mind, we encourage
all potential candidates to reflect on their strengths and experience in the broadest sense, including transferable skills
where appropriate, when considering their suitability for the position. In all cases, we will select the best candidate for
We value doing good things with good people and believe that the work process is as important as the outcome of
the work itself. We’re focussed on finding team members with personality, enthusiasm, spirit and loyalty, who want to
make work fun and make fun work. Skills can be taught and progressed: what matters at Hartshorn - Hook is the
spirit and attitude of the team.
Purpose of the role:
Manage all costumes and accessories across the production, as well as managing the Wardrobe team.
● Manage the Wardrobe team
● Manage the costumes during the technical rehearsals
● The organisation of any intricate costume dressing
● The organisation and implementation of quick changes
● Responsible for the budget for the running of the show
● Responsible for organising the dry cleaning and laundry for the
● Repairs and purchasing of replacements where applicable
● Communicate any costume notes with Wardrobe team
● To preserve the integrity of the costume design for the duration of
● Any other duties that would typically fall under this role
Qualifications & Experience:
● Three years experience in a similar role
● Experience of managing a team
● Experience of large-scale shows
● Experience of working with period costumes
● Good hand and machine sewing skills
Capabilities and Characteristics
● Highly organised
● Strong communication and management skills
Contract length: 27/08/2022 - 02/04/2023
Please send a CV and cover letter telling us how you meet the job description and why you are interested in the role.
Please send to Iain.Fraser-Barker@hartshornhook.com