Upper Ground, London, SE1 9PX
We are looking for a Head of National Partnerships to join our Learning team.
The Head of National Partnerships is a new senior role leading key strands of the NT’s National Partnerships programme, working in close collaboration with the Theatre Nation Partnerships network. The programme includes Speak Up, a new co-creation programme in 55 secondary schools, an annual tour into secondary schools and learning and audience development activity alongside national tours.
The Head of National Partnerships is responsible for long-term planning and partnership building, and oversees the successful implementation of a high-quality programme, partnership working, evaluation, reporting, and budget management. In particular, you will ensure that the programme works to address inequality and geographical disparities in access to arts and culture, for schools, young people and audiences, consulting with partners to target work effectively.
The role leads a newly-formed team of eight, supports a wider network of Speak Up producers, and works closely with the TNP network, building strong partnerships and a collaborative, creative and inclusive team culture. As a senior member of the Learning team, the Head of National Partnerships contributes to wider strategies for Learning and supports the wider team, working with the NT’s Schools, Young People’s and Public Acts teams to ensure that programmes are aligned, clearly communicated and make best use of resources.
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Effective and supportive leadership of a large team
• Strong experience of developing and managing partnerships with a diverse network of partners
• In depth experience producing learning and participation programmes in the performing arts, in more than one English region
• Wide-ranging knowledge of contemporary theatre practice and performance, including work for young people & new writing
• Demonstrable commitment to addressing geographic and demographic inequalities in access to the arts, improving representation in theatre, and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of a completed application is Monday 3rd October 2022, at 12 Noon
For further queries please email email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies
HR Department 2022
For further information, and to apply, please follow the link below: