c. £35,000 - £38,000 per annum
The Royal Opera House continues to lead the way in opera, ballet, music and dance both live on stage and through multiple digital platforms, from live streaming to worldwide cinema screenings. As a charity we could not plan for our next programme of artistic work, or our community and outreach projects, without the support of our philanthropists and members. As an organisation we are committed to ensuring that all philanthropists and members enjoy a rewarding relationship with the Royal Opera House.
The Development and Enterprises Department are looking to appoint an experienced Fundraising Campaigns Manager to join our growing Philanthropy team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Associate Head of Philanthropy, in this role you will lead the successful fundraising campaigns function, delivering against targets of c. £1m for 2022/23.
The ideal candidate profile for this post will be a team player, with the following credentials:
1. Substantial professional experience of the project management of fundraising appeals and campaigns gained within a charity or other fundraising organisation
2. Experience of running direct mail, email and mobile campaigns
3. Experience of running lotteries or draws for fundraising
4. Outstanding written communication skills, including the ability to tailor communications for different audiences and media whilst maintaining consistent tone and messaging
5. A demonstrable track record in setting and meeting income targets
6. Strong understanding of social media and its potential use within fundraising
The Royal Opera House is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive. We particularly welcome applications from those who are from a global majority background and/or those who are disabled, as they are under-represented within our organisation. As a Disability Confident Employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential minimum criteria for our vacancies.
The job pack and full job description are available on the ROH website via the provided link.