Head of Sales & Marketing
02 February 2023
Fiery Angel Ltd
Competitive and negotiable
We are looking for an experienced professional to join the Fiery Group who has the commercial and
sales skills to oversee and expand our production and sales output throughout the UK and world.
The Fiery group is responsible for presenting live performance ranging from multi award winning
theatre with Kenneth Branagh to world-class preschool entertainment with Peppa Pig.
We are looking for someone exceptional, who is passionate about live theatre and events and has
experience of leading a team to achieve sales targets. The role is varied and challenging, and you’ll
report to the respective Fiery Producers to help deliver the commercial sales strategy across a range
of productions and live events. You will have a minimum of 3 years experience working in a fastpaced theatre commercial background, with a track record of building excellent relationships with
internal and external stakeholders/investors.
• Working closely with the Producers, the role will include scrutiny and analysis of potential
viability of a future project.
• Set up all sales channels with the venue/s and calculate the cost of sale by each venue
• Advise on marketing and digital integrations and the supervision of specific campaigns on
Google and all social media.
• Oversee necessary liaison with the marketing agencies working on each of the diverse
• Monitor daily sales and track digital performance.
• Review current processes and establish where improvements can be made to drive audience
• Candidate to be willing to attend various opening nights and events either in or outside
• Most importantly, ensure that red flags are raised when sales are underperforming or not
Key Skills and Experience:
• Ideally from a sales management role at a key producer venue, venue group, or a major
marketing or ticket agency.
• Willing to work closely and with great enthusiasm and sensitivity within the world of
younger and family audiences.
• Energetic, self-starter, clear thinker, and confident decision maker, who gets things done
and at often anti-social hours.
• Passion for live events and some experience in the latest digital marketing strategies.
• Ability to forecast and communicate accurate sales revenues on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Drive and energy to succeed, must have a ‘hunting’ attitude and tenacity for the sales side of
theatre and ticketing.
• Ability to understand the commercial drivers of the business as well as the creative ones and
to embrace our broad taste of theatre work.
• Well-developed emotional intelligence and a sophisticated knowledge of all areas of live
theatre and entertainment.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise an often-conflicting workload.
• Strategic thinker who can think ‘outside the box’ and see bigger picture as well as the detail.
• Computer literate, Microsoft packages, Word, Power Point and especially Excel.
• A confident communicator both verbally and in writing
Fiery is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of
race, colour, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our audiences come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire and collaborate with great people
from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes
our company stronger.
Should you require further assistance or require any reasonable adjustments be put in place to
better support your application process, please do not hesitate to raise this with us.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter stating your current salary to Riona at email@example.com
10 February 2023