BKL Head Office, London (Paddington)
£30,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience)
Bill Kenwright Ltd is looking to appoint a Production Co-ordinator to join their busy Production Department. Working with the Head of Production, the Production Co-ordinator will assist in the smooth delivery, running and logistics of multiple theatre productions across the UK, West End and abroad.
Key elements of the role:
- To assist the Head of Production with the administration of budget management and overall delivery of all productions ensuring and maintaining high production values.
- Assist the Head of Production with show staffing, including interviewing and contracting production and show staff as necessary.
- To process weekly financial paperwork including payroll, petty cash, and invoices. To file all show contras and time sheets.
- To keep track of financial expenditure on productions.
- To manage touring haulage requirements alongside external haulage companies.
- To assist in creating, updating and advancing production/tour schedules as required.
- To assist the Head of Production with timely and effective communication of technical information for each production whether touring, West End, co-productions or international.
- To work with the Head of Production to co-ordinate all technical aspects of new productions.
- To work with the Workshop & Stores Manager to ensure the suitable and safe storage of technical equipment, instruments, costumes, props, and scenery to allow for re-use, including facilitating the creation of show bibles and the asset management system.
- To be aware of changing Health and Safety and other key legislation ensuring adherence throughout all works.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a theatrical environment with knowledge of a range of productions from plays to musicals. Some evening and weekend work is required, particularly during production weeks and show visits.
You can download the full job description here: https://www.kenwright.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/BKL-Production-Co-ordinator-Job-Description-270223.pdf
Closing Date: Friday 24th March, 6pm
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter outlining suitability for the role by email to email@example.com.
Please include your current notice period and when you would be available to start.