INFORMATION ABOUT the event in 2018
A thriving theatre industry relies on engaged audiences.
Join your communications and audience development peers to discuss fresh approaches to developing new connections and nurturing valued relationships.
From working with influencers to everyday crisis management, we will focus on current issues and practical solutions to building audiences and strengthening your organisations reputation.
Suitable for press, marketing, digital, audience development and communications professionals who would like to extend their knowledge, gain expertise and develop their network.
A free drinks reception will take place at Rose Street following the conference.
Download the Programme here.
Download the Delegate List here.
- Developing Audiences Through Digital
- What Content Works?
- What’s New in Social Media for Theatre?
- The Everyday of Crisis Management
- Audiences: Meet People Where they are
- The Future is… Influencers
Chaired by Lauren Clancy, Executive Director, Bush Theatre
Keynote from Bridget Minamore, Writer, Poet & Critic
- Tobi Kyeremateng, Black Ticket Project
- Emma Cahusac, BBC Arts Commissioning Editor
- Natasha Tripney, Reviews Editor, The Stage
- Lucy Basaba, Theatre Full Stop
- Owen Hopkin, Director of Audience Insight & Innovation, Arts Council England
- Marshall Manson, Partner, Brunswick Group LLP
- Micha Frazer-Carroll, Gal-Dem
- Ruth Puckering, Hull Truck Theatre
- John Drake, Social Media Manager, SOLT
- Justine Themen, Belgrade Theatre
- Hannah Gagen, Advocacy Manager, SOLT/UK Theatre
More speakers to be announced