Communications techniques and tools change rapidly, and so do the skills you need to reach and develop audiences.
Our Communications & Audiences conference will focus on the range of communications – from press to marketing, social media and community conversations – that are essential to building audiences and establishing a reputation for your organisation.
Suitable for press, marketing, digital, audience development and communications professionals who would like to extend their knowledge, gain expertise and develop their network.
- Nick Clark, The Stage
- Glen Miller, Facebook and Instagram
- Alice Beverton Palmer, Twitter
- Bea Udeh, AMA Audience Diversity Academy
- Philip Sellars, BBC Radio 4
- Richard Bagnall, PRIME Research & Chair, AMEC (the International Association for Measurement and Evaluation of Communication)
Click here to download the programme
Click here to download the delegate list
A free drinks reception will take place at Rose Street following the conference.