This conference is now fully booked.
Frontline focuses on the issues that anyone working in general management, customer service, operations and front of house roles will experience. It’s an excellent opportunity to hear about and discuss key issues and to network and learn from each other as well.
Click here to download the programme.
- David Pearce, Wales Millennium Centre
- Jess Thom, Touretteshero
- Julian Russell, HQ
- Paul Roberts, Warwick Arts Centre
- Amanda Dalton, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester
- Lisa Baxter, The Experience Business
- Helga Henry, Birmingham Hippodrome
- Tim Baker, Baker Richards
- Sebastian Cheswright Cater, Sadler's Wells
- Siobhan Lightfoot, Newcastle Theatre Royal & City Hall
- Deborah Kermode, mac Birmingham
Our successful annual Frontline conference will this year be accompanied by the first Off Stage conference on Tuesday 10 October. Delegates can choose to attend for one or both days.
Bringing together professionals across operations, front of house, technical, general management, customer service and administration either or both days will be an opportunity to network, explore practical solutions and discuss latest developments in the sector.
Together Frontline and Off Stage will focus on front of house and customer service, along with the aspects of theatre that the public don't see but are crucial to a successful performance.
Come to one day or join us for both.