Co-hosted by a different Member venue each time, UK Theatre Regional Forums are a regular opportunity for UK Theatre Members to discuss a topical issue, share current concerns, be updated on UK Theatre work, and to meet other Members.
There will be a theme for each Regional Forum and event will include:
- A facilitated discussion based on questions related to the event theme
- Opportunity for Members to share their current concerns with UK Theatre
- Opportunity for Members to share case studies in relation to the events theme
- Opportunity for structured and informal networking
Insights generated will feed into planning UK Theatre’s upcoming work.
- UK Theatre Member Organisations
- UK Theatre Partners
- UK Theatre Professional and Professional Plus Members
- Non-members by invitation only
Interested in Co-hosting a UK Theatre Regional Forum?
We are looking for UK Theatre Member to co-host Regional Forums in the following places:
- South West
- London and South West
If you would like to get involved or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.