Co-hosted by a different Member venue each time, UK Theatre Regional Forums will be a regular opportunity for Members to discuss a topical issue, share current concerns, be updated on UK Theatre work, and to meet other Members.
There will be a loose theme for each Regional Forum linked to a current area of UK Theatre’s work. Each event will include:
- A facilitated discussion based on questions related to the event theme
- Opportunity for Members to share their current concerns with UK Theatre
- Opportunity for Members to share case studies in relation to the events theme
- Opportunity for structured and informal networking
Insights generated will feed into planning UK Theatre’s upcoming work.
- UK Theatre Member Organisations
- UK Theatre Partners
- UK Theatre Professional and Professional Plus Members
- Non-members by invitation only
Further details coming soon.