Our free Getting Ready for the Post-Brexit Landscape webinars are an opportunity to ask questions to help with your planning.
This is the second in our Brexit webinar series and it is on:
- Data Protection
This session will be with one of our legal partners - Howard Kennedy.
We will be joined by
Thursday 5 September 2019
- Partner Robert Lands, Head of the IP & Commercial team. He specializes in intellectual property, data protection, and commercial contracts.
- Partner, Jane Amphlett, Head of Employment and Immigration. She specialises in all areas of employment law and partnership disputes.
12.00 to 1.30pm
What to expect from a Webinar
If you haven't joined a webinar before, here's a step by step guide of how it all works, including how you can ask questions to the panel and how to test that your speakers are working. A few essentials below:
- You will be in front of your own PC.
- You will wear headphones or have your speakers turned on. Please test these in good time before the Webinar starts whilst logged into Zoom.
- You will see slides and hear the panel, but not see them.
- Therefore, if you want to ask a question you type it in.