Join Parents & Carers in Performing Arts (PiPA), in conversation with Hannah Gagen to find out more flexible working.
The new SOLT/ Equity agreement goes beyond statutory rights, by enshrining a right to request flexible working from day one of employment.
The aim of this webinar is to encourage and support performing arts organisations to embrace this right as an opportunity to increase diversity and build organisational resilience.
Valuable insights will be shared from Parents and carers in Performing Arts’ research into the workforce and we will share practical examples of family friendly working practices that are already having an impact in different organisations in the industry.
- 2.30: Presentation delivered by PiPA
- 3.30: Q&A with PiPA, chaired by Hannah Gagen (UK Theatre/SOLT(
- 4.00: End of Webinar
Learning objectives: By the end of this webinar you will:
- Understand how flexible working can help you attract and retain diverse talent
- Be able to analyse a role for flexibility
- Be able to manage a flexible working request
This webinar is suitable for:
- Senior Management Team
This webinar is free and open to both members and non-members, however, members will be given priority should the webinar become fully booked.
What to expect from a Webinar
If you haven't joined a webinar before, here's a step by step guide of how it all works, including how you can ask questions to the panel and how to test that your speakers are working. A few essentials below:
- You will be in front of your own PC.
- You will wear headphones or have your speakers turned on. Please test these in good time before the Webinar starts whilst logged into Zoom.
- You will see slides and hear the panel, but not see them.
- Therefore, if you want to ask a question you type it in.