UK Theatre are inviting training proposals to deliver unconscious bias training as part of our Training and Events Programme.
The deadline for submissions is now closed.
Managing well – unconscious bias
Delegates will be managing teams of 1 to 100+, they may be new to management or be part of the senior management team. They will work across a theatre’s departments.
This training will:
- Explore the concept of unconscious bias within the context of working relationships and audiences within theatre
- Provide space for learners to identify practical actions that they can take their own practice and within their organisation and encourage commitment to change
As a result of this training:
- Learners have the awareness and knowledge necessary to recognise and mitigate their personal unconscious bias
- Learners will have the confidence to positively, compassionately and thoughtfully discuss the concept of unconscious bias within their workplace
- Learners can support people, regardless of background, to access and thrive in the theatre off stage workforce