Prize Draw Rules
1. This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, Society of London Theatre their families or agents. This prize draw will be governed by English law.
2. The prize draw is free to enter. To enter the prize draw, you need to place an online vote in the UK’s Most Welcoming Theatre Award via the uktheatre.org/vote website between 12noon on 7 August and 12noon on 18 September 2018. You must be 18 years or over to vote and a UK Resident. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for lost entries or for entries not completed or received due to a technical fault.
3. Only one entry to the prize draw will be accepted per e-mail address.
4. The winners will be chosen by random draw from all entries received by 12 noon on 18 September 2018 (the closing date).
5. The winners (first, second and third place) will receive one prize of Theatre Tokens worth either £250, £100 or £50. The prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
6. The winners will be notified by email within 5 working days of the closing date. If there is no response from the winners within 5 working days of being notified by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner (for each prize) in accordance with the process referred to in paragraph 4 above. The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
7. The Promoter's decision will be final and binding in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Unless you have agreed to be added to the Token Talk mailing list, your details will only be used to contact you (i) to inform you of the outcome of the prize draw, whether or not you are the winner, and (ii) to inform you if you are the winner and (iii) if you are the winner, to announce in writing, or to inform the public of, the name of the winner and will not be stored or used for marketing purposes. You will not otherwise be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw. By entering into the prize draw you are consenting to be contacted in the manner referred to in this paragraph. To obtain details of the winner please write, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to the Promoter at any time after ten days following the closing date of the draw.
9. If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
10. By entering the prize draw, you agree to abide by the rules of the prize draw (including all instructions) and the Theatre Tokens terms and conditions, which can be accessed at the Theatre Tokens website: www.theatretokens.com/terms.
11. The Promoter is UK Theatre Association incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 0323204 and with its registered office at 32 Rose Street, London WC2E 9ET. The prize is provided by Theatre Tokens which is a trading name of Society of London Theatre, incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 527227 and with its registered office at 32 Rose Street, London WC2E 9ET.