Why not use public transport to help reduce your carbon footprint, cut journey times and save money?
TFL journey planner can help you plan the most efficient journey to Rose Street.
Our nearest stations are Leicester Square (3 minute walk) and Covent Garden (3 minute walk).
From Covent Garden Underground Station (3 minute walk) – Piccadilly Line
- Turn right out of the station on to James Street and take the next right on to Floral Street
- Continue down Floral Street until you reach Lazenby Court, a small alleyway on your left (opposite TK Maxx)
- Walk through the alleyway and immediately turn right on exiting it
- The UK Theatre office can be found next door to the Lamb and Flag pub
Download our visual route map from Covent Garden station to 32 Rose Street, with image guides and directions.
From Leicester Square Underground Station (3 minute walk) - Northern Line and Piccadilly Line
- Leave the station using Exit 4 (Cranbourn Street)
- Turn left and proceed to a junction. Five Guys should be in front of you
- Cross the road on to Garrick Street
- Keep to the left side of Garrick Street and take the first left on to Floral Street
- Turn right on to Rose Street, just before Trevor Sorbie
- Follow the road round and the UK Theatre office will be on your left, next door to the Lamb and Flag pub
Download our visual route map from Leicester Square station to 32 Rose Street, with image guides and directions.
Tottenham Court Road is the nearest station with step-free access (10 minute walk) - Northern Line and Central Line.
Embankment, Holborn and Piccadilly Circus tube stations are all within a 15 minute walk.
Our nearest mainline stations are London Charing Cross (10 minute walk) and London Waterloo (20 minute walk).
Visit National Rail Enquiries Journey Planner to help you plan your journey by train.
There are numerous regular bus services that stop nearby. Visit TFL journey planner for more information.
There is no parking available on Rose Street, however, spaces can be found nearby in the Qpark or NCP car parks.
The nearest Q-Park car parks are Leicester Square, Covent Garden and Chinatown. The Q-Park Chinatown car-park has 3 disabled parking spaces.
The NCP Covent Garden has 5 disabled parking bays. Download our visual route map from NCP Covent Garden to 32 Rose Street, with image guides and directions.
Westminster Council has information on where you can park using a blue badge and the ParkRight app can help you with real-time information from sensors in over 3,000 pay-to-park and blue badge disabled bays in the West End and the location of 41,000 spaces
YourParkingSpace offers a range of parking options and you can filter via disabled access.