Benefits of being a UK Theatre Member
As a UK Theatre member you will have access to a range of benefits tailored to suit your needs or those of your organisation.
There are three different types of membership: Professional, Partner and Organisation. Each type of membership comes with a huge range of benefits, including access to free networking events, savings on national and regional training, conferences and events, regular industry updates, regular industry content and features on the UK Theatre Blog, and discounts and offers with member organisations throughout the UK.
The benefits of joining UK Theatre
Events, Networking & Training
- Discounts on training courses, national conferences and events.
- An invitation to the annual UK Theatre Awards ceremony.
- An invitation to the exclusive UK Theatre AGM and Review.
Organisation & Business Development
- Free job vacancy listings on UK Theatre website.
- A free listing in the UK Theatre Members’ Directory.
- First refusal on sponsorship opportunities.
- Use of the UK Theatre branding on your communications.
Resources & Guidance
- The latest Legal & Employment Relations briefings, alerting you to any updates or changes within the industry.
- Expert legal & employment relations support.
- Advice and guidance on Risk and Technical as part of our SAFERtheatre offer from our in house expert Phillip Brown (Head of Risk & Technical)
- Involvement in campaigns to help us shape UK Theatre such as the Family Arts Campaign.
- The right to vote for representatives on the UK Theatre Board ensuring your voice is heard and your needs are met
- Voting at our AGM.
- Eligibility to stand for the UK Theatre Board.
- Collective bargaining on behalf of members.
- Access to exclusive members area of UK Theatre website.
- Weekly e-newsletter and regular email updates.
- Regular Legal and Employment Relations updates and guidance.
- Access to the UK Theatre Members’ Directory.
Discounts & Member Services
- Significant discounts on advertising, recruitment, and paper and digital subscriptions of The Stage.
- Competitive premiums from UK Theatre Insurance Services.
- Free STAR membership for charities (for charitable venues with under 1,000 seats).