For organisations who provide products and services to the performing arts
Partner Membership offers significant opportunities to raise your organisation’s profile with theatre professionals around the UK. This membership allows organisations to develop their professional contacts and potential clients through events, communications and more.
- £299 + VAT per annum, with a one-off joining fee of £200 + VAT (includes two complimentary individual Professional Memberships.
Along with the free Professional Memberships, 'Top Up' memberships are available to increase the number of named members for £39 + VAT.
"UK Theatre is an advocate, partner, friend and colleague. Membership has great value."
Gareth Davies, The Audience Agency, Partner Member
Partner Plus Membership:
Partner members may wish to upgrade one of their allocated members to Partner Plus membership. That nominated individual would receive:
- Legal and employment relations briefings and guidance on issues that affect the performing arts
- Access to legal and employment relations resources
- Weekly email containing up-to-the-minute sales data reports, which monitor trends around the UK and provide an overview of the theatre industry’s financial health
The additional fee for Partner Plus membership varies, depending on the type of organisation
- The standard additional fee is £150, meaning the Partner pays the annual membership fee of £299 + £150 = £449 (+VAT).
- For Partner organisations providing professional services, such as accountancy or financial services, the additional fee is £300, meaning the Partner pays the annual membership fee of £299 + £300 = £599 (+VAT).
- For Partner organisations which provide legal and business affairs services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.