For organisations who provide products and services to the performing arts
Offers significant opportunities to raise your organisation’s profile with theatre professionals around the UK. This membership allows organisations to develop their professional contacts and potential clients through events, communications and more.
- £322 + VAT per annum, with a one-off joining fee of £216 + VAT includes two complimentary individual Professional Memberships.
Along with the free Professional Memberships, ‘Top Up’ memberships are available to increase the number of named members for £40 + VAT.
UK Theatre is an advocate, partner, friend and colleague. Membership has great value.Gareth Davies, The Audience Agency, Partner Member
Partner Plus Membership
Partner members may wish to upgrade one of their allocated members to Partner Plus membership. That nominated individual would receive:
- Legal and employment relations briefings and guidance on issues that affect the performing arts
- Access to legal and employment relations resources
The additional fee for Partner Plus membership varies, depending on the type of organisation
- The standard additional fee is £150, meaning the Partner pays the annual membership fee of £322 + £150 = £472 (+VAT).
- For Partner organisations providing professional services, such as accountancy or financial services, the additional fee is £300, meaning the Partner pays the annual membership fee of £322 + £300 = £622 (+VAT).
Benefits of Partner Membership
Events, Networking & Training
- Discounts on UK Theatre’s training courses, national conferences & events.
- An invitation to the annual UK Theatre Awards ceremony.
- An invitation to the exclusive UK Theatre AGM & Annual Review.
- Access to UK Theatre’s established mentoring programme.
- Discounted ‘industry body’ rates on training courses delivered by our partners: ABTT, ABO, FST and ITC – please check with each partner for details.
Resources & Guidance
Organisation & Business Development
- Use of UK Theatre Partner Member branding on your communications.
- A listing on our Partner Page, with your logo, link to your website, and short description of your services.
- A welcome mention on UK Theatre’s Twitter feed when you join.
- A welcome item in our newsletter when you join.
- First refusal on sponsorship opportunities.
- Free job vacancy adverts on UK Theatre website.
- Access to the UK Theatre Members’ Directory with contact details (for your named Professional members).
- A free listing in the UK Theatre Members’ Directory (for your named Professional members).
- We encourage members to engage with us and help us shape UK Theatre’s campaigns and advocacy work such as Inspiring the Future of Theatre Campaign, the Family Arts Campaign and Hearts for the Arts.
Your named Professional members receive:
- Access to exclusive members area of UK Theatre website.
- Our monthly member e-newsletter and regular email updates to keep you informed of key matters of relevance to the industry.
- Regular features and articles from the UK Theatre Blog
Discounts & Member Services
- Opportunity to reserve seating areas for meetings and/or work spaces in UK Theatre Members’ Space at Soho Theatre, with 10% discount on all drinks during opening hours.
- Competitive premiums from our preferred insurance partners Integro.
- Discounts on advertising, recruitment, and paper and digital subscriptions of The Stage.
- A fantastic variety of other discounts on tickets, room hire and food and drink with member organisations across the UK.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Subscription Scheme Terms & Conditions before applying.